So I'm finally ready to head off
against Team Aqua in Slateport... and I took care of them without the
slightest problem. Oh well, better safe than sorry. Since I took
them out in record time and health, I suppose I can explore the rest
of the route that's now open and fight the trainers along the way.
So after a pretty annoying Pluse and Minum fight, I decide my next
desination would be the Trick House, a good place to pick up some
items and experience from the trainers within. So I got through that
with everyone alive and claimed the Rare Candy. Next came clearing
all the trainers to the left of the trick house. I'll admit there
were some close calls in the training, especially since with Dubstep
once I start using uproar, I can't switch out until it finishes even
if it only has a quarter of it's health left when it's done. >_>
Really hate how risky the move is, but it's the best thing Dubstep
can do for now. With that done, I know there's a rival fight coming
up so I think I'll do a little more training before I progress
onwards.
In the process of grinding DubStep
evolved into a Loudred. A bit of a shame I didn't even get to see it
though since I was grinding and he had the Experience Share. So by
the time I realized it he was already evolved. Oh well, I'll take
it, especially for the next gym. I don't know if it's ironic or not,
but it happened while I was watching “an AttackingTucans video”.
I'm embarrassed just to admit that, let alone which one but it's
certainly was something that DubStep evolved during that. Also took
the time to look up the levels of Watson's Pokemon just to make sure
I wasn't underlevel by the time I get to the gym. Considering his
Pokemon are all in the low 20s and all but Tim Timber are at least
Lv.20, I think I'll be good by the time I get there. Therefore I
certainly should be ready for May, just got to finish getting the
most training out of my Pokemon's health.
So then I go head-to-head with May
herself... and she isn't any trouble at all. Well I was a little
worried with Walimer and roll-out but there are Walimer I fight later
on the route that gave me more trouble. Hurracne was great against
Combuskin which is good considering this will be his last major fight
until after the 3rd gym. Electricty is no good for a
water/flying type. After words, I took on the rest of the trainers
on the route, picked up a bike, and took on the trainers on the bike
path. (Also picked up the coin case by exchanging a harbor mail I
had to backtrack for.) I had a close call with PlumpPickl when I was
getting to use to switching into him with to get Sheocka experience
with the Magamites. Dang a critcal Thundershock does a lot. Thank
goodness PlumpPickl didn't die, I really need him and Shroomhiness
for the next gym. Though Shoroomhiness won't be too helpful if he
doesn't evolve before the gym... he's getting close though.
After that I think I'll clear some of
the trainers to the right of this town containing the third gym and
check it out later. In the meantime, here's my team.
Team:
Tin Timber the Grovile Lv.22
Funghiness the Shroomish Lv.22
Zip'd the Dustox Lv. 21
DubStep the Loudred Lv. 21
PlumpPickl the Matikuia Lv. 21
Sheocka the Electrike Lv. 21
Onstandby:
Hurracane the Wingull Lv.20
Mr.Pickup the Zigzagoon Lv.14
etc.
Total Deaths: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment